1. The most dangerous creature on this planet is a fake friend.
We cannot control another person. But we can control ourselves. Being prejudice itself is being fake. Being prejudice that your friend might be fake makes you a fake friend. Being careful of your friends is an act of prejudice.
2. Effort + Wrong tools = No Results.
Finding the right tool is the first task of solving a problem. Those saying they put effort but wrong tools are ppl who tried to enter halfway and give excuses for their failure as a result of that.
3. Sugar and salt look the same. Be careful who you trust.
4. Don’t compare yourself with others.
Everyone has a role to play. All of us have our abilities and qualities, comparing yourself to others will only bring you disappointment.
5. There is always a way.
6. The first step to success is always the hardest
7. Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.
8. Make sure that what you chase in life is worth dying for.
Life’s not something you need to chase. Life is a gift that you should cherish. Money should be to preserve life. For food and shelter and those necessities that protect life.
9. Be good to everybody because life can take a turn very fast and you will never know whose help you will need.
10. Never give up.
Keep fighting for your situation, it may not be easy but with strong determination, you can get out from it and succeed.
11. Never judge someone without knowing the whole story.
We are free to judge. But in judging others we judge also ourselves. The world is free, we are free to do what we deemed fit, and live up to the consequences.
12. We fall. We fail. We break. But then, we rise. We heal. We overcome.
13. If size mattered elephant would be the king of the jungle.
14. Live in the moment because you will never get it back.
“Sometimes, you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory” – Dr. Seuss