Aloe vera, described as a “wonder plant,” is a short-stemmed shrub that originates from the Arabian Peninsula but grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world and cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses.
Aloe Vera is widely used today in food, supplements, cosmetics, and herbal remedies.
- Teeth and gums
- Aloe vera gels are as effective as toothpaste to fight cavities, cleanse and soothe teeth and gums.
- Clear skin
- Aloe Vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, and vitamin C and anti-inflammatory property which can help treat burns, acne, and dry skin and even wrinkles. Aloe massage has a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- Use aloe vera gel on your skin and dry patches and it will instantly provide hydration. Exfoliating the skin is important to get rid of dead cells and clear pores of grime.
- The ingredients in aloe vera prevent inflammation, it has been used to soothe insect bites. It also acts as an antipruritic which reduces or prevents itching.
- Digestive Disorders
- Aloe vera as juice can fight and cure a variety of digestive disorders including poor digestion, constipation, hyperacidity. It is also helpful in increasing appetite and keeping a check on weight gain.
- Heartburn Remedy
- Aloe vera as juice can be used as a natural acid reflux remedy to provide relief from heartburn symptoms and to promote healing of the digestive system.
- Beauty Hacks
- Aloe vera or aloe vera shoots can be used as a makeup primer, makeup remover, and an effective moisturizer.
- Aloe vera can also be used as a hair styling gel.
- For oily skin, aloe vera can be mixed with liquid foundation.
- Aloe vera is packed with minerals, amino acids, and vitamins. A plant that has remarkable benefits for our skin, hair and has exceptional hydrating power which not only good for skin but for the whole body as well.
- Aloe vera juice consumption flushes out toxins from the body. Drinking it early in the morning will help you in many ways, right from curing digestive issues to cleaning the system.
- Boosts Immunity
- Aloe vera is packed full of immune-boosting polysaccharides which help the immune system to behave properly. Inflammation in the body can cause problems within the immune system and can cause conditions like asthma, eczema and Crohn’s disease.
- Helps Treat Anemia
- Aloe Vera Juice stimulates the bone marrow production of red blood cells and all lymphocytes including white blood cells.
- Cures Hormonal Problems
- Aloe vera contains glucomannan, a polysaccharide, and gibberellin, a growth hormone. These works by interacting with growth factor receptors found on the fibroblast. The juice is often used in many other herbal tonics pivotal in curing hormonal issues, as well as pancreas and spleen related disorders.
If this post helped you, please share them on social media so we can help others too.